How to apply for a mobility abroad :

All engineering students at ENISE have to do an international mobility for at least 3 months to obtain their diploma. The Department of International Relations will provide you with support for your project and will assist you in your search for funding solutions. The different types of aid will however not be enough to cover all the fees involved in your training or your internship, but they aim at compensating the additional charge of a time spent abroad.

The different international mobility grants available are:

-       BRMIE

-       ERASMUS

-       Aid to international mobility of the French Ministry MESRI

-       FITEC

Applications to be submitted to the International Relations Office of ENISE imperatively before mobility start.

Meetings "formalities and international mobility grants" in May and December at the ENISE.


ENISE Ecole nationale d'ingénieurs de Saint-Etienne
  • Diminuer la taille du texte
  • Réinitialiser la taille du texte
  • Augmenter la taille du texte

English (UK) Français (FR)