ENISE has set up a structured network of relations abroad with almost 117 academic partnership agreements in 34 countries. The objective being to enhance the adaptability of its future engineers to the realities of the world.
The school's international outlook is a major asset for future engineers. Indeed dual degrees, academic years and semesters, and internships, whether they are with companies or laboratories are all opportunities to enjoy rewarding experiences. Students become fluent in another language; they gain in adaptability, autonomy and initiative, not to mention the fact that it puts them on the path to undertaking an international career if that is their wish.
ENISE has three challenges with regard to its international strategy:
- Become a European institution of excellence in Science and Technology by 2025 in its reference fields: manufacturing, sustainable housing and the field of sensory studies
- Develop its internationally-oriented culture throughout all courses
- Organise its partnerships and mobility according to the Training-Research-Companies relation
- Maintain our network of partners and develop new strategic partnerships according to their subjects and the country they are in
- Internationalisation of the school and its courses
- Develop international projects based on the Training-Research-Companies relation and on the fields of excellence of the school
- Support the compulsory outward mobility of its students
- Give structure to a demanding inward mobility programme, focusing on dual degrees and target countries
The European Commission, the Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation (MESRI), and the Auvergne Rhône-Alpes region actively support the international policy of ENISE.